[Short Documentary] Before my next breath

The link of 'Before my next breath'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVJM_3w5LHw



Visual references











THEME

My film aims to show the daily life of myself with OCD on the level of both external behavior and internal thought activity.  What I go through in my life, how I feel and think about it and what my demands are.


Research question

1.How to use documentaries to record mirror image of OCD(Obsessive-compulsive disorder) patient's daily life as a kind of alternative satisfaction for them to help their body reconfirm the fact and to reduce symptoms (meaningless repetitive actions) 

2.How to give OCD patients a third-party perspective through a documentary so that they can better observe their physical and mental state and reduce the mental stress they cause themselves.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Short Documentary]-Sweet Dreams In The Storm (trailer)